PREP:7 mins COOK:20 mins SERVINGS:2 CALORIES:125 Level:Easy
2 Corn Tortillas
8 oz low FODMAP Nellino's Pomodoro Sauce
¼ cup Shredded Mozzarella
1 cup low FODMAP Pepperoni (check ingredients)
½ Red Bell Pepper
2 cups Spinach
1. Saute ½ chopped red bell pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat with 1 Tbsp oil. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Pour 8oz Nellino Pomodoro Sauce into the saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups chopped spinach and stir until wilted.
3. On a cutting board, lay 2 tortillas flat, spread a layer of tomato sauce, sprinkle ⅛ cup cheese per tortilla, and add a layer of pepperoni. Working quickly, fold tortilla in half.
4. Lay the pizzadillas in a skillet on medium low heat and toast until the sides are crispy and cheese melts, about 8 minutes.
5. Cut the pizzadillas into wedges and serve.