- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- Casa de Sante low FODMAP Certified Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup Green Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup Pecans (toasted)
Makes 4 servings.
- Create your balsamic vinaigrette by combining balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper in a jar. Shake well and set aside. Alternatively use Casa de Sante low FODMAP Certified Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing.
- Preheat grill with medium heat. Place your strawberries in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinaigrette and toss well. Transfer berries to a grill pan and grill until slightly charred (about 5 minutes).
- Place baby spinach in a large salad bowl. Top with grilled strawberries, blueberries, goat cheese, lentils and toasted pecans. Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic dressing and serve. Enjoy!
Meat LoverGrill up some chicken breast or grass-fed steak with your strawberries to serve alongside the salad.
Short on TimeUse Casa de Sante low FODMAP Certified Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing and skip step 1. Add the strawberries to the salad raw and skip step 2.
VeganSkip the goat cheese.
We stock a wide range of low FODMAP salad dressings for any kind of salad!