- 1 cup of buckwheat flour or GF pancake mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup no-sugar non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Casa De Sante Plain Granola
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (sub coconut butter)
- Combine the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl, and mix well. Add the egg and about a third of the milk, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining milk, and whisk again until smooth. Next add the Casa De Sante Plain Granola, and mix to combine. (Save some granola for topping)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, and lightly grease it. Add a ladleful of the pancake mixture, and cook for a couple of minutes, until the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancake, and cook for one more minute, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the pancake from the pan, and repeat with the remaining mixture (you may need to grease the pan each time).
- Serve the pancakes topped with more Casa De Sante Plain Granola and 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup or coconut butter.
400 Calories per serving.
Vegan, Gluten Free.
Making breakfast Low FODMAP doesn’t have to be hard, it can be as easy as a pre-made bowl. Check out our store today!