Servings – 1
- 1 medium ripe Banana
- 1 6 oz. Greek yogurt/ coconut yogurt/lactose-free yogurt
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- 2 wooden popsicle stick
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with wax/parchment paper.
- Cut the banana in the middle and insert a popsicle stick in the end.
- Dip the banana in the yogurt and then coat it liberally in Casa De Santé Plain Granola.
- Set on the prepared wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy the leftover granola on its own.
400 calories Vegan (if using dairy-free yogurt)
GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free yogurt