Servings - 1
- 2 whole eggs (not Egg whites in a box)
- 1 Jalapeno, cored and diced (sub bell pepper if sensitive to spice)1 cup chopped Swiss Chard (sub kale/spinach)
- Casa De Sante Taco Seasoning
- 1 oz hard cheese like parmesan (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- 2 small Corn Tortillas (sub whole grain brown rice tortilla if desired)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Olive oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan heat up 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil, add in jalapeno, swiss chard and sauté with a pinch of Casa De Sante Taco Seasoning.
- Crack 2 eggs in the vegetable mixture and scramble, adding another pinch of Casa De Sante Taco Seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat up the tortillas and spoon in the egg and vegetable mix. Garnish with cilantro and parmesan (optional) and serve with hot sauce (optional).
350 Calories (without cheese)
Vegetarian, Gluten Free
For more Low FODMAP breakfast on the go, head over to our shop.