- 2 Pounds lamb stew meat
- 1 Pack low FODMAP spice mix (Indian hot)
- 3 Medium carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. low FODMAP vegetable stock powder
- 1 Cup boiling water
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown meat on medium heat, along with ow FODMAP spice mix (Indian hot).
- Layer the crockpot with the chopped carrots, and add the cooked lamb. Add low FODMAP vegetable stock powder, water and milk until fully covered. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slow-cook for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot, with a side of brown rice.