- 2 slice Gluten-free (GF) bread slices
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup no sugar vanilla non-dairy milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or approved sweetener of choice
- 1 Pack of Casa De Santé plain granola
- Olive oil for greasing
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, cocoa and sugar.
- Add in the vanilla non-dairy milk slowly and mix making sure there are no lumps.
- Whisk in the eggs and beat until well blended.
- On a plate place the Casa De Santé plain granola.
- Heat a greased frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip the bread slices generously in the egg mixture, then coat each side with the granola.
- Arrange the bread slices on the pan and cook 2-3 minutes or until bread starts to brown. If bread is cooking too fast, lower the temperature.
- Transfer the cocoa granola French toast to a serving plate and if desired a quick drizzle of 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup.
500 calories, Vegetarian, Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free (if using soy-free non-dairy milk)
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!