Servings - 1
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thick short strips
- ½ zucchini, cut into ½“ rings
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized
- Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning
- 1 Lemon cut into wedges
- 1 Cup mixed greens
- Olive oil for greasing
- Marinade the chopped chicken breast in 1 Tbsp. regular olive oil and liberal dousing of Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning.
- Marinade the bell pepper, zucchini and cherry tomatoes also in Casa De Sante BBQ Seasoning.
- Skewer the chicken breast, bell pepper, zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- Grill, pan sear or bake the shrimps until done, about 8-10 minutes.
- On a grill or in a 400 F oven, place the skewers and cook for 8 min, turn and cook another 5 minutes or until done.
- If the cherry tomatoes are skewered whole, eat with caution as they will be very hot inside.
- Dress with a squeeze of lemon and serve with a cup of mixed greens salad.
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free