At Casa de Sante, we offer a full library of digestive-friendly recipes including low FODMAP soup and stews, low FODMAP breakfast ideas, options for low FODMAP dinner ideas and other amazing low FODMAP recipes. When it comes to soups for IBS sufferers and those who deal with other digestive sensitivities, the selection of ingredients is critical. Our recipes are low FODMAP certified and perfect for anyone dealing with digestive challenges.
Dealing with symptoms of IBS and other sensitivities can be difficult, but Casa de Sante exists to open up your diet up to new flavors and options. On our site, you will access a great deal of helpful information, tips and recipes - from low FODMAP tomato soup recipes to low FODMAP vegetable soup recipes; and of course, our tasty and savory low FODMAP chicken soup recipe.
If you’re seeking a warm and homely comfort food, Chicken Noodle Soup is the ultimate option. However, most Chicken soup recipes contain ingredients that are not recommended for those on a low FODMAP diet. Pre-made options from leading low FODMAP soup brands often lack taste and flavor. Our low FODMAP soup recipes however, are delicious and flavorful - allowing you to enjoy great food without the worry of stirring up your IBS symptoms.
Check out our delightful chicken noodle low FODMAP soup recipe below.
Chicken Noodle Low FODMAP Soup Recipe
- 2 oz. of GF rice pasta
- 1-2 tsp of Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock powder
- 1 cup carrot slices (frozen ok)
- 1 cup cooked chicken cubes
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- Prepare the GF pasta per instructions on the box and set aside.
- Boil the chicken cubes in 2 cups of water with ¼ tsp of Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning and the carrot slices, about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Add 1 -2 tsp. of Casa De Sante Vegetable Stock powder to the chicken and carrot soup, stir well.
- Add in the GF pasta and enjoy this dish hot.
Dairy-free, Soy-free, GF