- 1 Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric granola, processed coarsely in a food processor
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pure Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. Cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter or shredded coconut
- Process all ingredients in a food processor, saving 2 tsp. of cocoa powder for dusting later.
- Process until well combined, add water as needed & then roll into about 10 balls.
- Pop them in the fridge for about 20 minutes before trying one & keep remaining in a sealed container in the fridge
- Consume at most 2 in a day.
100 Calories per ball.
Vegetaran, GF, Soy-free