Eating Well on the Low FODMAP Diet: The Foods You Can Eat on an IBS Diet
- Plan to Eat makes eating at home easier by planning your meals, from recipe organization, creating your grocery shopping list to planning your menu for the week.
- Sign up here for a free 1 month subscription to Plan to Eat online meal planner. Members of our Rewards Program with over 250 points qualify for a free 1 year subscription to Plan to Eat after the 1st free month.
- Join our meal planning Facebook group to get recipe ideas, meal tips and inspiration or check out what we are doing each month.
- Contact us via email (email@example.com) to claim your free year after the first free month if you qualify.
- You can easily add recipes online or offline. Once you've added your recipes you're able to share them easily with friends and family.
- You can access other friends and members' recipes to get new ideas and inspiration for what to cook during the week.
- When you want to use a particular recipe in that week's menu, you can drag and drop it for easy menu planning.
- In addition, when you drag and drop the recipes Plan to Eat helps make your shopping list for you.
- You can save and duplicate your meal plans which means once you've created them you can start rotating them, which helps save even more time on busy weeks or remembering special holiday meal menus you use from year to year.
We hope you are Eating Well on the Low FODMAP Diet!