Casa de Sante low FODMAP organic vegan meal replacement shakes are safe for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These high protein, non GMO nutrition shakes are formulated specifically to prevent digestive issues in people with IBS, while providing optimum clean nutrition. They are low FODMAP, with fiber, probiotics & digestive enzymes, and are gluten free, dairy free, soy free, grain free, sugar free and all natural, without additives.
They are gut friendly, easy to digest low FODMAP plant-based complete nutritional shakes that contain the organic goodness your body needs for a nutritious shake or complete meal replacement. They contain: 22g complete plant protein made up of four organic plant proteins, 20 vitamins & minerals, 5g prebiotic fiber, 8g carbs, digestive enzymes, probiotics, super-grain sprouts and NO gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/carrageenan/additives/preservatives/yeast/GMOs. These all natural USDA organic nutrition shake are a high protein, low fat, and low glycemic way to supplement or replace a meal. As a low FODMAP complete meal replacement shake, they are packed with much more nutrition than a typical meal, with probiotics and digestive enzymes making it easy to digest for IBS, SIBO, IBD and other gut issues. They are available in two flavors: vanilla and chocolate.
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals, 8g carbs
- Multi-source Plant Protein Blend provides 22g of complete protein from Organic Peas, Organic Cranberry, Organic Hemp, and Organic Sacha Inchi.
- Organic Multi-source Fiber Blend contains 5g of fiber from Organic Brown Acacia and Organic Flax Seeds.
- Organic Fermented Sprout Blend with Organic Amaranth Sprouts and Organic Quinoa Sprouts
- Digestive Enzyme Blend with protease, amylase, cellulase, papain, and lipase.
- Lactospore® Probiotic features 500 million viable cells of highly-stable Bacillus coagulans
- USDA Organic, QAI certified, and Non-GMO
- NO sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, carrageenan, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Low glycemic, low FODMAP
- Provides all of the B-complex vitamins critical for energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, as well as the production of healthy new cells, hormones and other important biochemicals. B-complex vitamins are essential for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and also serve as cofactors for antioxidant production and cell-signaling processes. Also contains Vitamin C an important antioxidant and immune boosting nutrient.†
- Beta carotene is a major dietary antioxidant; and because it is a precursor to Vitamin A, it aids in many biological processes, including: bone building, reproductive system health, immune health, and healthy skin.†
- Plant Protein Matrix has protein biological value similar to animal proteins such as whey. Proteins and amino acids form the very structure of DNA, and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures for all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues. They are required for creating the two primary proteins in skin, collagen and elastin.†
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue. Improves strength and exercise performance.†
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.†
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.†
- Helps maintain healthy weight as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.†
- Organic fiber helps to reduce appetite, and gives a feeling of satiety. It ensures the normal flow of nutrition through the GI tract. And it binds to cholesterol and fats in the colon, helping to maintain LDL cholesterol already in the normal range.†
- Organic Fermented Sprouts are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy carbohydrates, unique metabolic enzymes, essential fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
- Digestive enzymes enhance the absorption of proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.†
- Bacillus coagulans is highly stable and far less susceptible to heat and moisture. Once in the GI tract, Bacillus coagulans becomes activated by stomach acid and slowly releases the L(+) form of lactic acid. L(+) lactic acid has powerful anti-pathogenic properties. It also helps prevent lactose intolerance and degrades cholesterol in the gut.
- Alpha galactosidase is a targeted enzyme that helps break down glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas.†
- Prevents intestinal gas, bloating and intestinal distress associated with beans and peas.†
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by helping to break protein bonds to release amino acids.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.